[Dailydrool] Bras, socks, etc.

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Mon Sep 21 10:45:22 PDT 2009

Buddy wants to tell a secret about bras, socks and those other undies Moms wear. The straps on those bra thingies make great chewing! Who needs those things they sell as toys in the smelly pet stores! And ever better, you guys, is those other lacy, funny colored thingies my mom wears that smell GOOD! But she hates to find out that I have chewed through them. But that's the secret to new, fun toys!
Rocoe & Little (but bigger) Brother Buddy, both proud to be rescued and living in a forever home.