[Dailydrool] Oliver- treats for my couch potato

Kathy Kontrim kkontrim at pickeringinc.com
Mon Sep 21 11:08:49 PDT 2009

I am dreadfully behind on Drools and haven't written in a while, but I wanted to share Oliver's Sunday afternoon activities.  On Saturday I went to a new pet supply store in search somewhat healthy treats for "less active" (read: lazy) canines.  I even took Oliver with me and we picked out some peanut butter treats and some biscuits suitably named "couch potato formula."  I went out for a while on Sunday afternoon.  When I returned I discovered that Oliver had gotten into the "couch potato" biscuits and had eaten half the box!  And I was concerned that he would not like them!  (Let me just add that these treats were not cheap!)  So my question is, are they still considered "lite" treats if he eats them half-a-box at a time?

Kathy Kontrim and Oliver (the resident couch potato)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/380337