[Dailydrool] Sadie Maye's Good News

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 14:44:35 PDT 2009

Sadie Maye's thyroid test came back and everything is perfect. That means that she just has allergies. Yippee...well not totally yippee now I have to deal with the allergies that are causing her rashes.

I am going to start her on local natural honey this week. (Abby is already started) I was giving this tip in another group and it is always good to pass this info on.

So the honey is suppose to work similar to allergy shots. You buy "local" honey from your region and it contains small amounts of the pollens and over time will desensitize the furkid to them. As a nurse this actually makes a lot a sense to me as it is the same principle that allergy desensitizing shots work on. Then of course there is the "much cheaper" side to it as well.

So I am going to give this route a try with Sadie Maye (aka: itchy gal) before we go on to the other more expensive routes.

We are sending healing drool to all those in need.
Karen and The Dog House Gang