[Dailydrool] Emmy this morning

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Sep 22 04:29:25 PDT 2009

Well,  her night was not as restful as I had hoped for her.  She had a pain shot before I picked her up, and that kept her comfy till about 130am.  I woke up and she had moved a little away from where we had set up on the floor, she was panting and when she was not,  you could hear the sort of whistling through the nose they do when breathing harder.
I took her back this morning to the vet for the day, and know she will get the meds she needs there.  I did forget to tell you all,  we did X-rays and nothing showed up, so we know there is not blockage or anything odd there.

thanks again for your prayers and drool for this sweet Bounder.

 wen and the Bounders
Please vote for Dallas in the Senior Basset calendar contest at
www.seniorhoundsabound.org