[Dailydrool] Senior Basset calendars are now ready for orders!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Sep 22 04:44:38 PDT 2009

Hi all,
We are taking orders for the 2010 Senior Basset Calendar!   We have been able to keep our price the same as last year, and as many of you found out last year,  the quality is fantastic!  I am really excited about this years calendar,  it will be as good or better than the 2009 one.  You can order through our website,    www.seniorhoundsabound.org

the link is on the front page.

We do not know yet, who will be gracing the pages of each month,  but you can also determine that with your votes!  And of course,  you can also do that on our website by following the link on the front page.  Many droolers have their barooootiful seniors entered into this yearly contest.   So, show your support for your faves and help them get into the 2010 calendar!

This is our biggest fundraiser of the year!  With all our medical costs we have had,  it is sorely needed.  I know,  all the rescues have these cost.  We are no different.  Most of our costs go to their yearly and sometimes more often  dentals.  And then we have the occasional tummy issues, like Emmy is currently going through.

Thank you so much

wen and the Bounders
Please vote for Dallas in the Senior Basset calendar contest at
www.seniorhoundsabound.org