[Dailydrool] Golden Gate's SeptemberFest and Grand Prize Raffle - THIS Saturday!!

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:22:58 PDT 2009

Hi there,

I wanted to make sure nobody misses out on a chance to win TWO ROUNDTRIP
AIRLINE TICKETS.... the draw is on Saturday, September 26, 9pm, at our
annual silent auction event that we call SeptemberFest.  The tickets are
valid on any route that Southwest flies and on any date (apart from a few
blackout dates around major holidays) in the next 12 months.  Imagine....
you could get to a WADDLE of your choosing next year!

If anyone is within traveling distance of Los Gatos, near San Jose in the
Bay Area, please come and enjoy a Spaghetti Feed, great microbrew and
quality wines, plus nearly 100 silent auction items!  The location is
great... no dogs I'm afraid, but occasionally you can have a night off
without the kids and RAISE money for the bassets at the same time!

If you can't come, you can still use this link to buy your raffle tickets:

http://www.acteva.com/go/ggbr

As always, thank you for your support!

Addy

--