[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:21:53 PDT 2009

Becky, I loved the pictures of Morse on holiday.  He is such a regal looking
boy, and Cornwall is absolutely gorgeous.  Thank you for sharing them.

Welcome Mary Todd Ga-linkin.  The vet wasn't just kidding -- that little
baby hit the jackpot wandering onto Shelley's lawn!

I'm glad so many of my furiends and a great time at the GABR waddle this
weekend.  And congratulations Miss Elsinore on having a sekrit admiral :-).

The bassets are sending healing drool to Sid for his adenosarcoma and for
Emily and her pancreatitis, and I'm sending warm thoughts.

Amy Rapp, it's so good to hear from you.  I've been following Ian's progress
on his web page and it's wonderful to see how well he's doing.  And I love
how protective Banjo is of him.

Beth, I'm so glad Karen understood the pain you went through last week and
was appreciative.  And I didn't realize Emma was Blueberry's Mom.  But the
two of them are reunited at the bridge waiting for you.

We're glad Sadie Maye's test results were good.  Henry has allergies; I'll
have to try the local honey approach.  Poor guy is loaded up to the gills
with Benadryl this time of year.

We're sending "new home" drool for Synthia and her gang.  And Sally, I'm
still laughing at the image of you wrestling Rolph and Clara for that poor
man's loaf of bread!

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB)