[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 09:33:57 PDT 2009

Belated happy 13th birthday to Belvedere -- I hope your cake made up for the
trip to the eye doctor and you got appropriate treats and belly rubs to mark
such an important day!

We're glad both Madden and Charles are doing better, and are sending healing
drool that the good progress continues.

We're glad poor Penelope and her pups are doing well.  The buppies are
absolutely adorable, and we're so glad Penelope is improving.  What a
terrible strain on her poor weak body, having to give birth.  She's so lucky
she's in the good hands of OMBR.

Drool for Slater and his bump.  I'm hoping it's just a cyst, but we're
sending lots of "no cancer" drool.

And finally, the bassets are sending drool and I'm sending prayers and warm
thoughts for Angelika's step-dad Mike.  He's had such a hard time over the
past year, and I'm so sorry he has such a bad infection.  Laura (Geoffrey,
Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))