[Dailydrool] FW: justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Sep 23 05:31:00 PDT 2009

________________________________

From: Johnathan Molyneaux
Sent: 23 September 2009 02:21 PM
To: 'wvrooyen at trginternational.co.za'
Subject: justin and jade

Good afternoon all,

Healing drool to all in need.

We are sending get well drool and respond to medication drool to both
Emmy and Sidney.

Last night we had our first thunder storm of summer. One's own body
shook with the noise and the lightning flashes were blinding.

Most of the storm was above us. Justin and Jade retired to there TV room
to watch the ICC cricket not even batting an eyelid.

When the cricket was abandoned due to inclement weather they came to see
what the humans were doing.

Thursday is Heritage day in South Africa a public holiday so have also
decided to stay at home on Friday to spoil the hounds. This year
Heritage day coincides with international Maritime day so lots of water
activities will be taking place. Justin will be at our local vet to have
his eyes looked at on Friday and we may take the girl to be examined as
well as we think she might be experiencing problems with woman things.
Justin and Jade are hoping to have us all to themselves for the next
four days as we have been having lots of house guests. The only time
this might not happen is on Sunday when the humans could be invited out
to lunch.

Slaves johnathan and William

PW Justin so long as they do not touch my toe nails the vet people can
look at anything they like but not too much touching.

Jade I wish I could discuss my woman problems with the boys, but they
would probably not understand.