[Dailydrool] French Basset Calendar

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 23 09:03:03 PDT 2009

I realize that with the economy being what it is - money remains tight with
most of us.  However, I wanted to share my absolute delight upon receiving
my 2010 Un Coeur sous l'Oreille Calendar that I ordered through fellow
drooler Eleri Pastouret.

As many of you know, Eleri is the mom of Penny and Polly and our beloved Pw.
Misty (atb).  In 2007, she founded a basset rescue group in France.

The calendar is POSITIVELY ADORABLE!  It features the basset babies that
they have rescued since inception.  The calendar is in French - naturally -
but they have included a translation page in English.  That makes it even
more fun!

But I have to tell you honestly - the picture on the cover alone is worth
the cost...

So, if you have a little extra "Milk-Bone money" - I would strongly suggest
using it to purchase this item.  You'll be helping our international hounds
as well.

Marilyn, loving Mom of Amanda Lynn and Bridgemates Samantha Sue and Bob
Burns