[Dailydrool] Transport help-- From Indianapolis to Louisville KY

SUSAN INTESSIMONE froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 23 17:18:41 PDT 2009

We have a senior basset up in Indianapolis who has found a fabulous home down in Tennessee--but I need help getting him down here.  I have a gal in Louisville, KY, bringing me another senior this weekend, so I'm hoping Bo can get a ride down to meet up with Sarah and Bonnie.  If you can possibly help, please let me know!  Even if you can't help this weekend, if maybe next weekend is possible, that'll work, too.  Google Maps says it's just under 2 hours to Louisville....

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets
Murphy, Jeremiah, Sweenie
Rusty Paws(ATB), Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB), Bert (ATB)
www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org