[Dailydrool] Stolen dogs, muskrats, birthdays and news from Baloo

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 06:37:22 PDT 2009

What a great Drool!  Helena, your post brought a tear to my eye.  Thank doG
I have never encountered a dog neglected, tied outside, etc.... I live in a
very dog friendly neighborhood and we all love our furkids.  However, I have
no doubt whatsoever that if I ever do encounter a situation like the ones
I've heard some Droolers describe, I would not think twice about my
actions.  I would go to any court, pay any fine, do whatever necessary to
prevent the pain and suffering of these wonderful creatures.

Debbie - oh my doG ... I was ROLLING over your post!!!  A muskrat?!?  I
didn't even know what one looked like, so of course I had to Google-image
... this isn't what you want to hear, but they are so cute!
Bwahhhahahahahhaa!  Lady, you should give up the insurance gig and write
books ... I so look forward to the Elwood stories.  He's my hero.

Sarah, Baloo and I are sending big happy birthdays to Sweet Sarah!  Baloo
turns one on Oct. 6, and I'm having a birthday party for him.  So far we
have 30+ people coming along with Heaven knows how many dogs, so I'm keeping
my fingers crossed for good weather!

Finally, with my schedule this coming year, Baloo will not have me around as
much as I'd like to be .... work + nursing school, oy vey.  We're having a
"home visit" from BROOD in a couple of weeks, I'm in the market for a
brudder or sissy for my sweet boy!  Any leads on houndies needing a loving
home in the Richmond, VA area welcome.

Snooters to all,
Lisa, with Baloo