[Dailydrool] i had to laugh

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Thu Sep 24 20:55:54 PDT 2009

As many of you may know I am an ER nurse in a large ER......my last
patient tonight was a woman with a laceration to her forehead....as I
usually do I introduce myself and asked why they were here, or what
happened.  The lady looked at me, smiled, and said I slipped on dog
drool in my kitchen and hit my head on the freezer......I couldn't help
it, I burst out laughing, and then asked if she had a basset
hound!.......she has a foxhound........she understood, and I didn't get
in trouble for laughing  : )