[Dailydrool] Woofstock... we did it!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 17:22:08 PDT 2009

New England Basset Hound Rescue would like to thank all of our supporters who came out to Woofstock 2009! We not only dodged the rains, but we're pretty sure Westville Lake was the only place in the northweast that had NO rain on September 12!

Despite sketchy forcasts, we had a fabulous turnout. We saw lots of our "alumni," and were thrilled to show off a few of our adoptables as well. Thanks to everyone's participation and generosity, NEBHR can continue our efforts to rescue the homeless Basset
Hounds.

If you think you missed out on this year's groovy tie-dyed t-shirt, have no fear -- we still have some left. Featuring Janis Jowplin, this year's mascot, these shirts are sure to
make every Basset fan smile! To purchase visit our website at www.nebhr.org

Thank you again for your support of NEBHR... we hope to see you at Woofstock 2010!

Sincerely,

New England Basset Hound
Rescue

Heather Hill