[Dailydrool] Dog Beds

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 27 10:08:11 PDT 2009

I agree with Robert - the Costco dog throws are great for a lot of things. We fold them and put them down as beds, use them in the crates, cover the rear cargo area in our BUV, etc. They are inexpensive, easy to wash and the dogs love them. They also are practically indestructable. They are the oly thing I have put down in a crate that Cody, our Black Lab, won't chew up.

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm.