[Dailydrool] beds

Donna Mitchell dmitchell1065 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 17:09:47 PDT 2009

I haven't written to the Drool in a long time, but read daily.  Our dog beds
are mostly homemade baby afgans, thick baby blankets, that I have found at
Goodwill, yard sales etc.  These decorate most of our furniture, the insides
of crates.  We do have a couple of therapeutic beds that get moved from room
to room, but the baby blankets etc are the absolute best.  If the mess is
too gross to clean, I do not feel the least bit guilty of putting it in the
trash, especially since I only invested a dollar or two for them

I have seen some good ideas, and some great input into why they always are
"fluffing" things up.

Drool to all in need.

Donna, slave to the disappearing hounds, Daisy and Lilly