[Dailydrool] Goin Trekkin

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 17:12:39 PDT 2009

Nigel (me) gone trekkin taday. Dis da reel deel. Dis da test.
Firss da MomPerson git me up at sum silly time. Rilly we ups awreddy whut
wif Llewis yellin for ousside an food. So we eets cept-- youse reddy?
CONLEY! Conley no eet he breffest yestiddy needer. Nor taday. Nor tanite.
But dat sumfin else: we doin me.

So we go in  da Van forebber. We gets to dis place in da nowhere. Beyootiful
smells. Ponds, ducks, toikels. I neber seed toikels. I still neber seed em,
but I smellt em. Odder dogs. Peepels. I dont like peepels. I wanna peepels
to go way but dey dont. MomPerson dreg me outta da Van meke me wakk all
aroun forebber. She meke me walker close to da peepels and dogs an stuff. I
waitin to trek. I nose we trekkin. Da harness an da vest an da leesh onna
toppa da crate, she done gots wadder an a poop bag. Everybuddy tawkin bout
trekkin. Whass she fink, I no nose whuts whut?

Finely it my turn. I fine da start I do my fing. I stick my speshul nose
inna dirt an snuffel up da sent. Beyootiful smells out dere. Ise going along
an I fines da arkticel.I stops.,I says HEY MA! LOOKEE HERE! SUM DUM BUNNY
DROPT A FONE HOLDER! YA WANNIT?  Oh boy she wannit. She so scited. Off we
goes. Alla sudden da trek turn. Smells liddel differement but hey, it turn.
Ise turn. Da MomPerson turn. Da Judgey peepels, dey dont turn. Uh Oh. Shudda
bin watchin dem Judgey peepels but I gots my nose inna dirt an MomPerson she
juss trottin long nice as youse pleese, good momPerson, foller youse
dog....an den it come-- DA WHISSEL!!!
Wait wait waitaminnit!
Whissel? Whadda whissel for? Ise goin. Ise trekkin. Den dey say DAT DA
CROSSTREK.  OoooooooNooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not da crosstrek!  I fall
for da ollest trik inna books, da crosstrek! Ise miserbel. I flunk. Not
agin! Not Nigel da Nose!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......
But wait. Da momPerson she not mad. Da Jugdes dey not med. Dey say less
finish eben tho he flunk. So off we goes an I getsa finish da trek an it a
ahsum trek, crosst 2 asfalt rodes, go up an down da hills, inandouta grass
an I fine anodder arktical. And den dere we be at da end, an momPerson actin
like I done good so I guess I did eben tho I nebber gets da titel TDX I
fail, flunker da test....agin.
But ebberbuddy heppy wif me. I no nose whut goin on. I thot youse gotta pass
to be good, but MomPerson says I d**n good eben wiffout passin. Ok, I teke
dat.
I sleep allaways home.
Ise sleepin now.
nightie.

Love an Drool, Nigel da Nose (wif some airors now an den.)