[Dailydrool] Now dis so nice!!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 17:42:01 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood agin. Now I justed read how me furbud Nigel da Nose gonna go git me rodent an bring him on ober to me home fur cookin. Now dis be berry nice, why dis be whut friendz be fur. I sooo cited.

Brudder Elwood gonna go duct tape Elder Clara to da perch, put da cork in da tailpipe, Nigel nebber seez da beast ob da east, we needz to keep dat liddel prize unnder wrapz until he git here wif me dinner. Meebe he take it back wif him to Sheeeecagoz.

Why dis bee dream come true fur da Brudder, Roastin Rodent and Elder Clara rollin on down da road.

Nigel, I gotz da stobe on, put dat nose in gear, git me rodent. I gotz liddel suprise fur youze------

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts