[Dailydrool] Basset Sighting

Ann DeBlaey adeblaey at excel.net
Sun Sep 27 18:53:09 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

 We seen a Basset and the car was gone in a flash. It was at Walgreen's in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.  But we seen the houndie sitting between the seats looking out the front window.  The car was white or silver.  We were dropping off a movie at the red box.  And such a beautiful dog it was.
 Just wondering if they are here on the drool.  Just a few days ago they had a front page story of a couple sitting on the lake front reading with their Basset.  So we have more here than we really see.
 Just wanted to share.  Have a nice week everybody.

Ann/Daisy Mae
www.dogster.com/dogs75912