[Dailydrool] Even more drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 18:53:25 PDT 2009

Just finished catching up on all my drools, and need to have the guys work
overtime for all the others out there needing it.  They need to send it
for  Jake who needs a total ear ablation for the cancer in his left  ear.
Hope the surgery goes well and is totally successful.  Also  drool on the way
for Sirius who is not being himself, and has his dad  scared.  Hope they caan
find out what  is bothering him, and get him  back to his old self.  Then
lots going to Angelo who is not eating.   That is so scary when that happens.
 Hope they can get him eating  again, and discover why.  Lastly it is being
sent to Chilli Pepper's step  dad who has issues  with is leg.  All are
being drooled for a lot, and  I will keep all in my prayers.  I will pray that
all make full  recoveries.

DDropp and the hounds