[Dailydrool] Drool for our family

Brenda Cruse brendatyler2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 04:31:24 PDT 2009

Please send some healing drool this way.....My husband is in the hospital with a suspected MRSA infection in his lower leg.
To make this hound related I spent the night with a smaller piece of the bed than usual because hounds and kitties discovered there was more room for them last night!  This did go a long way to making me feel better about our situation.  They furry residents here seem to know when there is something wrong and give extra love and attention.  doG bless our pets!

Brenda Cruse

http://bhbhappiness.blogspot.com/