[Dailydrool] windy day

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:55:06 PDT 2009

We have had major winds today and last night. This morning it was running in
the 20-30 mph zone in gusts, and this made the dogs absolutely insane.  It's
down a bit-- the weather station at this instant reads 16 mph. We have a lot
of trees that overhang into the yard. (And drag on the roof). I just looked
out the window at Llewis and Conley, who often go outside together for long
periods of play and heaven only knows what else. They were sitting in the
middle of the yard, right next to each other, watching the trees, with what
I can only describe as concern.
Since I doubt they know that if the branches break they are in danger, I
suspect the branches were making noise. Or someone upwind was cooking
dinner....

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper
..