[Dailydrool] sirius home

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 18:18:48 PDT 2009

Hi, ebbyone, dis sirius.  i be home!!!  first dey said i wuz
de-hydrant-ed, wike i did too much pee on dem hydrants.  i dunno.  dey  said i had da
gasser-enter-itis whateber dat be.  dey gib me speshul food,  whut cost a lot,
to eat.  my dadperson said da vet cost him a arm and a  leg, but i see bof
his arms and legs attached to him.  ennywayz, it be big  avenchur asscept for
da needles.  and now i be home.  i fink dere  shuld be pawty, wif tweets,
but da mom and dad, say no tweets cuz my gasser  whatebber.  i fink i means
da gas stayed inside me, cuz momma said enter  means go in, instead ob go o
uside like elder clara when she hab gassers.   so dey gonna gib me wots ob
bellywubs and ear scritches and huggies.

drool and snooters to all dat needs it.
lub, sirius