[Dailydrool] Floor Cleaning Question

William Bartlett sebmlebm at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 18:34:30 PDT 2009

Try this stuff: Zep Driveway, Concrete & Masonry Cleaner Concentrate. When I was in the Navy Seabees we used this stuff to clean the concrete floor of a diesel heavy equipment shop and it was the greatest.

Website: http://www.zepcommercial.com/products.asp?category=8

Then scroll all the way to the bottom.

Thanx,

Duff
Home of used bassets since 1982.

Its never tomorrow, its never yesterday--its always today.
[Reduce greenhouse gases. Teach a liberal sign language. © 1997 Duff]