[Dailydrool] Floor Cleaning Question

Jenny Dill jennyrjd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 18:17:10 PDT 2009

Hi droolers,
I really need your expertise.  We are pulling up the carpet in the den and
having hardwood floors put down.  The problem is that the dogs have peed on
it so much that it has gone thru the pad to the concrete.  When it rains my
biggest basset is scared to go out the doggie door so he gets half in and
half out and of course the wrong half stays in!  Is there anything I can
clean the concrete with and get the smell out before the new floor is laid?

Connor also uses the patio to poop and pee on.  I can't get him to stop.

Any advice woould be great.

Thanks,

Jenny