[Dailydrool] Mundey wif da Brudder

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 17:30:29 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Mundey. I bee a readin me droolz, waiting on me furbud Nigel to git here wif da rodent, whut he gonna track down an bring to da Brudderz cookin pot.

I gittin liddel worried, he not at me home yet, I bee a wunderin iffin he dun track him down a wooman an furgit me rodent. I fink I git Nigel one ob dem GPS unitz fur Santa dey. I fink I turn down da stobe, I fink dere bee liddel fire out dere. Da pot be a meltin.

Whew, all dis finkin goin on, dis new sperience.

I moobe on.

Oh fur hebbinz sake, now lookie dis. I looze one rodent and nudder one show up an dis one ain't be da eatin kind.

Da Debba bee back, spoutin wursser dan a whale in full blow.Me peacefullz time be gone. Why dat one gotz nuff a hot air a comin out her choppers to fire up all ob Mintersoterz in a blizzard. Why iffin she harness da power in dat snooter her Momma nebber pay nudder heatin bill. Brudder gonna hab to deal wif dis, but we string her on liddel bit, do da kat an mouse, den I pound her flatz.

Deeba, git youze game on. Da Brudder gonna hab dem big boy brainz before youze know it.

Brudder Elwood a goin fur a power nap. It gonna be cookin time when Nigel git here, Besides, tomorrow be dat toosedey dey.

We sendin drool to all in need, specul to Deeba whut gonna needz it.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts