[Dailydrool] Pumpkin

ellen at carlson4travel.com ellen at carlson4travel.com
Wed Sep 30 06:04:09 PDT 2009

By all means you can use fresh pumpkin until the canned pure pumpkin returns
to the shelves. I'd read a couple months ago that pure pumpkin would be in
short supply for a while because the crops were decimated by an overly rainy
season.  Many stores ran out. The hope was that they'd be able to rebound in
time for the upcoming holiday season. Like Angelika, I saw stacks of it this
past weekend. This was the first time in awhile that the shelf wasn't empty
in my grocery store. So it should be more readily available soon!

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail (ATB)

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.100.173).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/