[Dailydrool] Victory fur da Brudder

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 16:16:43 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Toosedey. Dat dey again, but it be quiet round me home, I ober here still a waiting fur Nigel, whut must be holed up sumwhere wif a wooman-or me rodent cause da Brudder ain't a seein him. Wif da Brudderz luck da next banging on me door be da Deeba. Now dat be likez a nitemare.

Now dat fink make me eyeballz roll, gib me da dry choppers. Doo dat sweatin ob da bullitz.

I go out git me a drink, reebibe da system.

Great, dere be a waitin line at me faborite bowl, and lookie dat. Elder Clara gittin a drink. Otay. I wait me turn.

I waitin.

Still waitin.

My doggies, she snorkelin in dere, she gotz da whole headbone in da bowl. Now she bee a garglin, iffin she starts a washin dem armpittz, I bee outta here.

Finally, she turnin around, drippin all ober da floor, Brudder Elwood a hopin she leeb me sum water.

I moobe on up to da bowl. I better be a lookin before I----now lookie dat. Why dere stuffz a floatin in dere. Liddel green bean, liddel carrot, liddel grass, I fink dat lookie like dinner frum yesserday, I nebber seez nuffin like dis. Dis meke da Tidey Bowl Man hab whut dey call job seekurity.

I go on ober to me powder roomz, see iffin da lid be up. Gib it da sniffy, meke sure ebbrybodie been doin da flushin.

Ahhhhh--

Dat Brudder finally succeed at sumfim, ebbin iffin it only be da toliet bowl, Brudder finally git victory.

Drool to all in need---gots plenty--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts