[Dailydrool] Emmy is gone

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Sep 29 15:21:50 PDT 2009

Hi all, thank you so much for all the drool you sent for Emmy.  Emmy peacefully left to the bridge this evening. I told her to run fast to the light and just beyond, she will find many friends and the buffet.  I imagine by now, she is sated and sprawled in the middle of it.
Emmy was the most recent Bounder to come to Senior Houndsabound, but she will be missed like she had been here forever.

Hug your babies just a bit more this evening for Emmy.

 wen and the Bounders
Please vote for Dallas in the Senior Basset calendar contest at
www.seniorhoundsabound.org