[Dailydrool] We send drool--Emmy ATB

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 18:11:01 PDT 2009

Wen, we are so very sorry to hear the news of Emmy making her way to the bridge. We know how very hard you tried to make her well, and as always we thank you for being there, thank you for caring for this senior hound. Now she watches you, and whispers her thanks for having someone who cared about her, cared enough to take away the pain and set her free.

Sad ahroo's, you are in our thooughts and prayers.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts