[Dailydrool] Help

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Thu Apr 1 04:12:15 PDT 2010

Our Gabe is a puppy mill rescue and he has pano.  However, he is an
absolutely delightful dog and I can't imagine not having him.  Maybe you
should stop second guessing yourself and just enjoy Henry.  I'm sure he
is wonderful.  Henry was a basset that needed a home and you have given
him one - I think that is awesome.  Henry can't help that he may have
come from a puppy mill or that he ended up for sale in a pet store.  It
probably wouldn't have been his first choice either.