[Dailydrool] Homer

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 07:46:31 PDT 2010

Dis hewe Daisey Mae, Suzie, Mollie Mae an Barney:

We all so sorry to hear of Homer having to go over da Rainbow Bridge.  We know jus how it is when us hounds git inside yur heart.  May all the good times with Homer shine a brite lite on you an keep you warm with his love at this time.  Just know that he will live furever in yur heart and that you have many furiends that are thinking of you and keeping you in their prayers at this time.  We will be keeping our paws together and our heads bowed for you and will be watching the nite sky for a baroootifuw shooting star that will be Homer.  We also want to assure you that you did the rite thing for Homer as hard as it was.

With thoughts of Homer still warm in our hearts;

Daisey Mae, Suzie, Mollie Mae, Barney.........Queen Sadie Sue (ATB), Scruffy (ATB)...........Oh, Dad too