[Dailydrool] Homer

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 08:35:46 PDT 2010

It is very sad you had to let Homer go but now he is free to lubb on people
and other doggys and stuff and not be ascared he might hurt them..now his
brain is free to think of buppys, and flowers and the buffet.

Soon my the hole in your heart be instead filled with happy memories of all
the moments you spent and the cabin and all fun times you had together..

and rememebr they never really leave us..they are there..why else can we
hear their nails on the floor at night and smell their smell

I'm waving at you Homer..can you see me now???

Bobby

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie