[Dailydrool] Cremations

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 13:43:02 PDT 2010

I most definitely have instructed my sons that I want my ashes mixed with
my Bassets and my Dachshund then they are to spread our ashes in the ocean.
I  love the ocean, hubby has only taken me to the ocean but once and that
was 40  years ago.  grrrrrrrr !!!   On the other hand and on the lighter  side
of life, I have made special  and explicit plans  for my husbands  ashes to
go all the way to the Upper Peninsula of MI to our property and  his ashes
will ever so peacefully be placed in " the little red hut"  behind the cabin
better know as the  OUT HOUSE !!!!!!   put  a little lime on top and see
you next spring honey !  bwahahahahahaha   !!!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie