[Dailydrool] Taters

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 13:05:21 PDT 2010

The tater story reminded me of the Great Pie Raid of 09.  A week after Thanksgiving we had a half eaten partially burned pie still in the fridge that needed to go.  I had a train bag with trash from around the house - tissues, old mail etc.  Being that my dogs aren't trash raiders or counter crusiers (or so I thought) I just loosely tied the train closed planning to add more before I took it out.  Got in the shower and when I got out....

pie crumbs every where Flash mid way into the trash and paper and tissues everywhere.  But where was Ryu?  In bed asleep.  Flash was kenneled without a treat and got in big trouble.  Ryu got Flash's treat as well as his and I thought all was just....

Later that day there was a variety of trash in Ryu's stool.  I was DUPED!  The ol' "I was asleep in the bed the whole time Ma!  I had nothing to do with it!"

Now I think Ryu started it and Flash just was the one caught with his fat little paws in the cookie jar.

Wow wen was right every story can end with poo!

Laura
Flash
and Ryu