[Dailydrool] Maureen's BoardWaddle Questions

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 12:59:30 PDT 2010

Hi Maureen.. My human saw your post asking about how to register and answered the registration question directly to you last night, the same day I got the question and hope you got her reply. She is sorry, just a little extra frazzled this year. (HIDE, she's coming...) Just in case....

It is all on line. Packets were mailed and are coming in. Please download a waddle packet, registration form and PLEDGE SHEET!!  Fax or mail it in with your choices. You can order shirts, pay for dinner or just tell us what you will be attending so we can keep count! You don't have to have money to tell us what you'll be coming to, but Pledges are turned on on BoardWaddle morning before the pawrade and wristbands given out!! If you try and get into the picnic without getting your wristband, Auntie's Angelika, Marilyn and Cathy will do unkind things....(there is no minimum or maximum)   Thanks very much!

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/wadlepacket2010.html

The pawrade is roughly 1.8 miles long, but you can always take a left turn up to the boardwalk and wait for the hounds to catch up! It is a very friendly town and the bassets are ROCK STARS!!

I know this one. I have waddled for years.

PAWTUNIA

BoardWaddle April 16-17, 2010