[Dailydrool] Cremating

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Tue Apr 6 22:44:45 PDT 2010

We lost our last full-blooded Basset a few days ago and for the first
time chose cremation. Don't expect to ever leave current residence
(alive) so leaving our doggy cemetery wasn't the reason. Fact is, it's
gotten to be too much for us to dig the graves. Will take a little
getting used to this new way, but so far we are comfortable with it.
We'll still put a solar lamp for her down where the other old dogs
lamp-lit lie and she'll be OK with that. She didn't much like any of
them, anyway. Rest In Peace, Ethel. No more pain.
Riche Churchill & Andree Maddox
Outnumbered by 12 canine, 1 feline, 2 equine.