[Dailydrool] THUNDER

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 16:07:55 PDT 2010

Oh Geez,  we gotz dat thunder and dat rain , an momma sez it beez  rainin
cats and dogs out dere. we runs todat window and dere aint no cats and  dogs
out dere, whuts wrong wif dat women , why she bin sniffin dem wine corks
again !  why dat biggie  area u between her ears is just full of   dem corks !
 we call her cork brains    Bwahahah  snort  snort !  dat one wuz funny
Maggie.
Maggie beez big scardie cat, we all sitin at dat kitchen table eatin
supper  an we hab big loud thunder , an dat Maggie jumped so high, dat  she  dun
hit her head on dat kitchen table den she turned to run da odder  way an ran
right into me and hit meez right on da end of meez beezer. mommy  laffin so
hard she snorted a deviled  egg down her throat an den blew  chucks out her
nose, daddy wanted ta know what udder talents she has???
dat all meez gotz ta say bout dat !

Evil Annie and Maggie Wags  ( da scardie cat, sissy, woosie,) well at
least I'm   not afraid ob da dark Annie and need to sleep wif a Mickey  Mouse
night light on ) YEA  thats right all you big boys out there, Nigel,  Cnly and
Brudder Elwood,  your girlfriend Evil Annie sleeps wif a Mickey  Mouse
night light !!!!   bwahahahahahah