[Dailydrool] Henry's Army Crawl

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Wed Apr 7 15:44:50 PDT 2010

"He's gently reminding you that you're falling behind in your slave duties.
You should scratch his belly more. :)"

I have enjoyed the responses such as the above.  However, there can be another reason.

I have 4 bassets right now,  and have had 5 total.  Not many by most of you on the drool.    I only have had 1 basset do the "army crawl",  and each time there was a bit of a gas bubble in the tummy.   Found that out the expensive way with a trip to the vet.
So now when she does it, a gas-x or even a tums is the remedy.

Cathy

Cathy Blatz
www.summerhilldachshundsandbassets.com

http://www.dachshund-wpdc.org/