[Dailydrool] OEBE

wesley & londa weslon at windstream.net
Sat Apr 10 01:23:28 PDT 2010

Hi Drool Family,
   OEBE on Monday...Please know there will be candles burning brightly for
our TREY-C , member of OEBE,, she was the Evil Lady Trucker.. She earned her
award at an early age.. but for anyone who met her or knew her they would
say,,,"NO WAY is she OEBE!"
and she would snicker under her breath and think to herself.."Oh you dont
know me!"
  We still search for her,  I have nor will I EVER give up looking for
her... But my heart tells me that she has found her way to the bridge to
join Noah and the rest and also my sister Trey-c's Auntie Wez, who spends
her days cooking for all who have found their way to the Bridge...and also
Auntie Wez loves all the homeless that show up as well.. she told me so
before she started her journey to Heaven.. She said she would stop off ATB
and cook and play with all that gathered there waiting on their loved ones
  Zero has certainly earned the honor to become OEBE as well, but she has
not slowed down long enough to ask to be  considered.. To busy trying to put
cats in crockpots, push them off in the pool, grab her 2momma's slipers and
run with them.. take the rocking chair from her 2momma just as momslave
sits, Wakes the entire household on  cold nights until someone puts 3 logs
on the fire... not one log or two, nope Zero has to have 3 logs..
something to do with a 3-log night maybe??  The list can go on and on..
   But then her sister Freckles should be in the hall of fame for lover of
the year, As Zero is  very picky about who she will allow to pet Zero,
Freckles loves EVERYBODY! from robbers,( oh sure -come on in sir here is
everything you need..except my kibble and our chair..) to anything wild out
doors she will invite inside,. She seems to say, "hay we have a nice big
doggie door come on in!" Just remember the thing about the kibble and
chair."
  Monday will be a sweet tearful walk down memory lane.. and then smiles for
the future OEBE's to  come..
  Thanks Janice for the Memories no matter how much the pain in my heart
is,, it is made better by the sweet memories and the loving friends we have
made thru the years because of a  small little basset/beagle girl we named
Trey-C...
 Cathi Cox and her beloved Cowboy Gaylon, Susan of Ohio fame, Kris, now of
Texas.
all of the wonderful people from the east coast to the west coast we met
thru Rescues and the phone ringing, saying " hey guys we g ot this basset
that needs a lift..."
  way way to many people to list.. but you all will forever be in my
thoughts and my heart.. thanks...
Londa- momslave
and good ole dadslave Wesley,
. still looking and not giving up hope...
2Momma Fran and 2daddy Charlie
Zero and sissy Freckles and all the wannabes...