[Dailydrool] HAVE YOU WOOFLED YET????

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Sat Apr 10 05:00:17 PDT 2010

the blondeslave here
shhh......quiet....please don't wake her.  I just sent out the last of the Woofle ticket numbers and well...the Pw. isn't pleased.  She laid down the law to me last night.  She even implied that she may be making a move to Cassadega, NY.  She was very impressed with Auntie Angelica's post endorsing the Woofle and would also like to thank Petunia for taking a moment from her hosting duties to think of us...well..the Pw. really.  She thinks that what she really needs for successful fundraising is a BETTER QUALITY SLAVE.  You know someone forceful and efficient like Angelica.  She looked at our tally last night and the number of tickets that needed to be sent.  Then she gave me a long hard look and after a minute or so spit out the words, "Well, you certainly could be BUSIER!"  So I'm pleading with you...well, actually more like begging.  Please go to the Woofle site: http://www.tristatebassets.org/2010woofle/woofle2010.html  Please buy tickets to help the homeless Tri-State hounds and possibly win some great basset crap.  Did anyone notice that the basset hound pattern on our bathrobe matches the PJ's in the Pawction?  Go for the whole set.  There are at least 3,000 Droolers-if everyone bought just one ticket....  REMEMBER ...THE WOOFLE CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY 4/12.