[Dailydrool] Whoops!!!

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Sat Apr 10 12:10:27 PDT 2010

Pw. Xandy Bear here!

No not about THAT.  That will be later on.  This is about our pawty invitation Auntie Amanda posted.  Are all of the slave's minds going at the same time?  Auntie Amanda has been having a serious case of drain of the brain and oopsiedoodled(is that a word?)  She has been moving and working and moving and working and wait...well...the one thing she hasn't been doing is reading the DD.  Well, when she posted the invitation she did not know that Queen Olive had left for the Bridge and she feels very bad.  So we(well, not the Royal "WE" but the slaves) will be lifting a glass or two or three at the pawty in Queen Olive's memory as well as all of our other fur friends who have left us too soon this coming Thursday night.  Boy, Brie won't be happy about this slip.