[Dailydrool] HELP potty training

Marica P Garvey maricagarvey at comcast.net
Sat Apr 10 12:27:37 PDT 2010

Selina is 6 months old, I'm asking for ideas on how to potty train.  I
put her outside first thing in the morning, she eats her breakfast and
dinner and then she is put outside for 20 mins. Sometimes she comes in
after her potty break and within 5 mins will pee inside. Some weeks
she goes outside all week then she will have lots of accidents the
next week.
Are there any clever training tricks?  I use treats. I praise when she
goes outside. I have a potty song. And still there ate accidents. I
know it can take up to 9 months to break them
Marica

Sent from my iPhone