[Dailydrool] What???

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Sun Apr 11 13:23:26 PDT 2010

Huggie Bear here!!!!

I just read Pw. Doo Doo  Head's post this morning.  What????  She's moving us to Cassadega, NY to live with Auntie Angelika????  Well, other than the fact that she tried to kill me to get my toebones chpped last October I do quite like her and Johnny.  BUT....and this is a BIG BUTT-not unlike the blondeslave's...bwahahahahahaha...I am NOT going anywhere without my enforcer wee Gracie Allen.  I have spent so much time training Grcie to do my bidding...well. Auntie Angelika, if we don't sell enough Woofle tickets Gracie is coming too.  Gracie, start working on your packing list!