[Dailydrool] Phoebe to the Vets

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Sun Apr 11 11:58:38 PDT 2010

Fellow droolers,
  It is always scarey to take a puppy in to be checked.  Our 10 month black lab coughed yesterday evening and several bad episodes during the night.  At 6am, I took her to the 24 hour dog hospital, considering it was Sunday.  They found her chest clear but felt lymph nodes in her neck swollen.  So they gave her an antibiotic shot and 7 days of pills.  She sounded like a child with the croup!!  Since i have been back home, we have not heard her cough once!!  But we have the medicine, which we will give her until gone and the cough syrup.  i feel relaxed now that she was seen and attended to.  We'll pray the basset (Tilly) does not get it.  Drool slave Sue.