[Dailydrool] ZYRTEC

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 17:59:02 PDT 2010

My Maggie Wags has severe allergies,  she takes desensitizing  shots which
have been a life saver for us but when the pollen is bad like now  !  she
needs a little help,  I am with Bev on this one, I stick to the  benadryl.
just two weeks ago when both Maggie and Evil Annie had reactions to  their dhlp
shots they both got a Depo shot  but the old stand by for  the next three
days was two benadryl twice a day for three days.
My vet tried the zrytec  but he had more than one client who said  their
dogs got nose bleeds, so he quit recommending it. he went back to the
benadryl.  I hate new things !!!!!!!  Im too old for change !bwahahaha

Marlene   mommy to Maggie wags and Evil Annie ( who isn't  really evil any
more ) hmmmmm?????

hubby said we have to take off Evil  his reasoning is that Annie is
showing some  ( maturity )
 say what ?????  WHOA !!!!!!!   bwahahahaha   !!!!!!!!!!!