[Dailydrool] Catching up and NO RAIN STOMP STOMP

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 19:13:21 PDT 2010

We're so glad Elmo's eye ulcers are gone and the bubbles look like they're
not going to erupt.

We're terribly sorry Ruger had a seizure -- it must have been so scary for
you Michele.

Good luck Conrad with your hydrotherapy sessions.  I know a lot of dogs,
including our own King Bobby "I think I can" Nali have had a lot of luck
with hydrotherapy.

Candy it's so good to hear Higgins' lungs are clear -- that Drool is
powerful stuff!

We're so glad Rugie's Dad saved him from bloating in time.

The hounds are sending gentle journey and I'm sending warm thoughts on Karen
Sommerfield's passing.  I think I hear the barking of the dogs at the Bridge
now greeting their beloved friend and protector.

And last but not least we hope all of our friends have a wonderful
Boardwaddle!  We're moving in two weeks so can't come, but are STOMP, STOMP,
STOMPING for no rain!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub
(ATB))