[Dailydrool] Ahroo

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 19:54:59 PDT 2010

When My son Zak, comes home for a visit, He gets a rousing chorus of wall-shaking ahroos.  Buttercup in particular sits and puts her nose straight up in the air and lets loose which gets Beau going and Honey joins in.  Poor Roxanne is unsure what to make of this.  Is this a dreaded stranger?  A very welcome guest?  Who is this person? And how should she react?  Zak and his wife lived with us for awhile and were there when the breeder dropped Beau off.  So, unless there is some kind of distraction he is greeted with this royal basset greeting.  Only Zak gets the full treatment.  Even I get a abbrieviated form.  He never took them for walks, never fed them anything other than a treat or two.  So why does he get the prodigal son treatment.  One of these days I should try to get this on video  Sue K