[Dailydrool] Help!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 18:30:17 PDT 2010

Trixie has always been my counter surfer - the dog who would eat anything - always seeking out food.  I started back to work (part time) and I am not home like I have been.  Just about the time I went back Trixie started to snub her nose at her hard bisquit - but she still would eat a Beggin strip.  Her nose is cold and wet, she shows interest in food but she doesn't always eat what is being given - it seems if it's hard she would rather pass at it.  Thinking she is depressed because my time has gone from 5 hrs a day with them to 40 minutes yet she responds to her name, comes when called, still drinking water, though not eating her hard food - eating grass, but so have all the others - pretty sure she still having a bowel movement, but with five dogs sometimes it's hard to tell who's is who's -  I have poked, proded, looked in ears and ends, searched from head to toe and don't see anything wrong.  She doesn't seem to be in distress either.....she is going to the vet tomorrow so I'll keep you posted and if you could all send a little healing drool her way I'd appreciate it!!

Emily and the Gareis girl, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne, Princess and "Wish I was feeling better Trixie"