[Dailydrool] readin the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 16:47:11 PDT 2010

Momma here, trying to enjoy a "moment"-----and it has lasted about that
long as the basset 500 is raging on behind me--and over the perch,
where Clara is resting--no wait, she just went into kill the brudderz
mode--so all must be well for the houndage here.

We send condolences for the loss of Beasley, we just never have enough
time with these furry guys, please know you are in our thoughts and
prayers.
Nelly we hope your cyst is healing, I sure know how this goes, and
Sister Daisy's has filled up again-so we are squishing and medicating
her, she is no worse for wear, but sure is getting testy about it.
Karen your story of the Bull snake gave me chills--there is about
nothing I hate worse than a snake, they scare me to death!!! We have a
new musketrat living on the canal behind our home and it sure appears a
bumper crop of turtles this year--but at least the hawks have left.

I got my new order of SOD boswellia today, which I might add is sure
been the most wonderful thing to help those aches and pains around
here, I can't imagine what www.calvetsupply.com must be thinking as we
all stock up on this wonderful product-----
Hold on---perhaps it is too good--Brudder Elwood with the osteo
arthritis just crashed thru the dog door. Hope he left the door frame
this time.

Remember the seniors out there--this is the weekend of Senior
Houndsabound Yard sale and Drooling for Dollars--
Hop has the raffle going on--we need to keep our seniors up and running
guys--a few dollars goes along way--and with that being said, all the
rescues can use a few dollars.  Giving to help the hounds sure feels
good--make a donation today, it brings a smile everywhere.

We are getting ready for the Michigan Waddle---hey can we see you
there???

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,